Evil Dead Archives chatting with Evil Dead Italia this Wed 10/11

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
Looking forward to seeing, or hearing this interview on October 11th a few days shy of the October 15th anniversary of The Evil Dead premiering in Detroit at the Redford Theater in 1981.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
I joined a previous iteration of this forum in/about 2004, and that is the first time I have heard Kain talk since most (if not all) of the interviews on here are in written form... but Evil Dead Italia is rocking these interviews including the recent one with Betsy Baker and Theresa Tilly. So you are in fine company.

DyD

Spinach Chin
I joined a previous iteration of this forum in/about 2004, and that is the first time I have heard Kain talk since most (if not all) of the interviews on here are in written form... but Evil Dead Italia is rocking these interviews including the recent one with Betsy Baker and Theresa Tilly. So you are in fine company.
I think I first joined the forums even earlier than that, and not only this is the first time I heard his voice, I think it's the first time I saw his face! Weird to think I had no clue what he looked like until this interview.

Last edited:

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
This is so cool, Kain, will watch soon!

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
I think I first joined the forums even earlier than that, and not only this is the first time I heard his voice, I think it's the first time I saw his face! Weird to think I had no clue what he looked like until this interview.

For a time I joked to myself that Kain was an early form of AI.

Top Bottom