Bruce is teasing a new project (?) he has signed on to do.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
Hysteria sounds interesting, and everyone is getting back to work... but the sad thing is with the strike and everything else going on we didn't get to see another Hallmark Channel movie for the holidays.

My personal hopes:

AvsED season 4 (as an animated series)

Bubba Nosferatu

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash (again, as an animated project)

What it's more likely to be:

"Small but pivotal role" in Stranger Things season 5. (Bruce has an odd habit of getting extremely excited over a 30-second part in a major Hollywood blockbuster as opposed to a smaller movie where he's playing the protagonist.)

MCT28

Loud Mouth Braggart
Rumored for years with different actors playing Elvis including Bruce and Ron Perlman, but Bubba Ho-Tep is a rare movie that is so good a sequel and/or prequal will only taint it.
One of the things I didn't like about the Bubba Ho-Tep & The Cosmic Blood-Suckers and Army of Darkness/Bubba Ho-Tep was that it took away the "mystery" of Sebastian Haff. Part of the story's appeal is guessing if Haff is really Elvis or if he's crazy like the rest of the residents, but the sequels and prequels just come out and say "nah, he really was Elvis!"

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
One of the things I didn't like about the Bubba Ho-Tep & The Cosmic Blood-Suckers and Army of Darkness/Bubba Ho-Tep was that it took away the "mystery" of Sebastian Haff. Part of the story's appeal is guessing if Haff is really Elvis or if he's crazy like the rest of the residents, but the sequels and prequels just come out and say "nah, he really was Elvis!"

Ossie Davis playing Jack so straight is what makes the whole story come together, but there is no one who can top such a performance even Paul Giamitti (no offense) who I'm sure could pull off a more believable Col. Parker than Tom Hanks.

Top Bottom