Bruce and Lucy on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
The show is on tonight, and usually available to watch on the website after it airs so if you miss it don't free because you can watch it later on... and Bruce and Lucy should be the last two guests on the show. Should be a good time.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/

Kain

Captain Supermarket
Staff member
Awesome. Hopefully they'll post it on Youtube.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
I'm pretty sure The Late Show posts most of the segments from the show on the Tubes at some point, and Lucy just posted this pic which I assume is from backstage at the show.

11693912_922216321204866_4805833817906866343_n.jpg

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
I have this to record; I need to catch up on Bruce's AMA.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
They just showed a completely random clip from somewhere around episode 5, totally out of context

I think it's from when they're trying to escape from the survivalist camp. There is randomly a blonde woman with him and Ruby and Ash are arguing over what Ash has accomplished and how he can get them out of this situation. Pablo and Kelly are there too.

They are dropping spoilers everywhere and Lucy keeps wrecking the Ruby Knowby surprise.

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
MaidOfKandar said:
They just showed a completely random clip from somewhere around episode 5, totally out of context

I think it's from when they're trying to escape from the survivalist camp.  There is randomly a blonde woman with him and Ruby and Ash are arguing over what Ash has accomplished and how he can get them out of this situation.  Pablo and Kelly are there too.

They are dropping spoilers everywhere and Lucy keeps wrecking the Ruby Knowby surprise.

I really wanna see this clip now, anyone have it up yet ?

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Will provide when it goes online; I can't remember if CBS chops out the episode clips when they put them up for digital viewing.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
I went to the tubes to check, and see if the movie/tv clips were included in the guest segments. The person being interviewed was talking about a movie, but sadly I think the clips are removed... or at least it was for that one.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Damn, hopefully someone was recording and will upload it, though I don't think Starz will want the clip out there for public consumption this early.

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Well i found the whole episode were bruce and lucy were on, pain in the ass but i found it.

(i would strongly advise having adblock on or downloaded before going to this link.)
Clip is @ 36:15 if anyone just wants to watch the clip.

http://gorillavid.in/2vmh27j69vrc

....wait is that the chick that is supposed to play linda on this show ? how did they bring her back to life without any demon possessing her or how is she back with her head attached or even still intact from ash sawing it in half o_O" i'm wondering if pablo had a hand in bringing her back somehow..., and boy is ruby rimming ash a new one.

Kain

Captain Supermarket
Staff member
Nice find! Bruce does a great Colbert impression. I had no idea Lucy was on Parks & Rec. Funny seeing Aziz on the same episode. I used to run into that guy all the time here in NYC before he became famous.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Hmmmmm

There's a pic of Pablo in the credits holding a necklace, which looks a little too circular to be The Necklace but it might be my eyes:

0LE5C1S.jpg

It does look a lot like the actress they hired to play Linda.  Maybe this is from even later in the series, episode nine or ten?  Maybe Pablo's "Desperate act" is sacrificing Fish so they can resurrect Linda and de-Evilify Ash?

Fisher is nowhere in sight in that clip...

ETA yeah, they're definitely on the Knowby property, which puts this anywhere from episode 9 to 10, according to Ash's dialogue (Ruby is pissed at him for going to the cabin).

I now totally believe Amanda's a goner. She's nowhere in sight and from episode 7 on is supposed to be with Ash. Unless she went her own way.

Ruby also says she's been spending the past 30 years "cleaning Up Ash's messes."

IDK if this is a huge mistake leaking something like this this early or what.

Kain

Captain Supermarket
Staff member
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OKbbqGCPvk[/video]​

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L8cxD-lLXw[/video]​

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
Sorry I fell asleep, and left Kain to do all the heavy lifting in a thread I created, haha. I think Colbert is some much more interesting that Letterman could ever dream of, and actually looks into whatever topic he is discussing... and like myself he is a fan of J.R.R. Tolkien and other stuff that is science fiction and/or fantasy related. I like the banter between Bruce and Lucy, and they oddly sound like an old couple when they are together. Bruce's Colbert impersonation is spot on.

/It is kind of weird that they decided to use a clip of a future show instead of the one in which Lucy makes he debut in.

EvilStarsteam

S-Mart Clerk
I think they wanted a clip that showed Bruce and Lucy acting with each other... and also featured a shot at his chainsaw arm :p Pretty convenient choice.  

I was surprised with how much they talked about the show and working on it, usually these guests always seem to stay off-topic. Not to mention that Colbert mentioned Maniac Cop.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
EvilStarsteam said:
I think they wanted a clip that showed Bruce and Lucy acting with each other... and also featured a shot at his chainsaw arm :p Pretty convenient choice.  

I was surprised with how much they talked about the show and working on it, usually these guests always seem to stay off-topic. Not to mention that Colbert mentioned Maniac Cop.

Makes a lot of sense, but it's amazing they picked something so late in the show's run.  The amount of spoilers in there for people paying attention were pretty voluminous.  

eViL DeAdiTe: Nice catch on the extra content!

Hurley

Spinach Chin
Here's the clip, folks. Sorry about the shit quality, it was the best I could do.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsJgNb8bXjc[/video]

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Neu Linda just randomly hanging out in the background of all of this is so odd,

Hurley

Spinach Chin
MaidOfKandar said:
Neu Linda just randomly hanging out in the background of all of this is so odd,

I doubt it's her. Or is it...?

Top Bottom