What are you all listening to ?

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
A new thread to flaunt your musical tastes in .... please share here ..

Here's some Rhythm Damage from Tamworth, England .. we used to know this lot and supported them with our band in the 1990 .. (I'm even older than I look !) .. the drummer took loads of acid, the lead singer Rick Quay used to be in a punk band called the DHSS then did a track with Altern 8 and Piers Morgan sampling Princess Diana's phone call to James Hewitt, the rest of this band consoled me one night when I found out my then girlfriend was screwing around on me .. other than that, happy memories .. I'm still in touch online with some of them

.. us lot in 1990 :) .. I'm the one with the blonde hair

RBFC2.jpg

RBFC3.jpg

RBFC4.jpg

So what's everyone else listening to at the moment ?

Last edited:

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
The new Ninja Sex Party single just dropped so yep, that's been getting rotation for me!

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
This isn't the sort of thing I normally listen to but I'm a fan of this very odd song .. it's sort of an updated psychedelic Beach Boys, I can't think of any other song to compare it to ..

Animal Collective - Floridada

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
OOoh that sounds neat!

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Not the greatest song ever written (this next one) but I've learned that 'take the skinhead bowling' is new slang for sex: skinhead = penis, bowling green/alley = vagina .. .. either way, we were all cheerfully bopping along to this ditty anyway at work tonight ..

This one's always made me smile, early 90's from The Sultan's Of Ping F.C. .. 'Where's Me Jumper?" ... for when you're at a disco and you realise you've lost your jumper/sweatshirt or whatever the U.S equivalent is .. nobody ever goes to a nightclub wearing a jumper anyway ..

Last edited:

Kain

Captain Supermarket
Staff member
I pretty much have TOOL, A Perfect Circle, and Deftones on repeat with some Ladytron.

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Wot? .. no love for The Spice Girls ? .. just joking .. what are you other maniacs listening to ? .. I'm 45 next month, I need some new bands !

Top Bottom