Tucker And Dale Vs Evil - Official Redband Trailer (HD)

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Just watched this traler for the new splatter comedy Tucker And Dale Vs Evil. This looks Sean of the Dead funny, I was laughing out loud ;D

Unfortunately the trailer is heavy with spoilers but I still can't wait to see this :

Last edited:

Elise41

Spinach Chin
Staff member
Re: Tucker And Dave Vs Evil - Official Redband Trailer (HD)

Swofty link said:
Just watched this traler for the new splatter comedy Tucker And Dale Vs Evil. This looks Sean of the Dead funny, I was laughing out loud  ;D

Unfortunately the trailer is heavy with spoilers but I still can't wait to see this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFFh25DmPNU
I saw this movie a YEAR ago at the Fantasia Film Festival and met the actors and director. Movie is awesome!

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Re: Tucker And Dave Vs Evil - Official Redband Trailer (HD)

Elise41 link said:
[quote author=Swofty link=topic=860.msg5888#msg5888 date=1315216742]
Just watched this traler for the new splatter comedy Tucker And Dale Vs Evil. This looks Sean of the Dead funny, I was laughing out loud ;D

I saw this movie a YEAR ago at the Fantasia Film Festival and met the actors and director. Movie is awesome!
[/quote]

I'm watching it this weekend on a *cough cough* legal download .. situation comedy is traditionaly best served English but everything else about comedy is best American IMO. This looks like a perfect mix and I can't wait ! .

edit: I loved it

Last edited:

Sutter Cane

Spinach Chin

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
They announced the sequel a while back but it seems it will not happens. They wrote a script and they were not satified with it. Eli Craig is currently working on a new horror/ comedy called : Bride and Doom.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie...-eli-craig-back-new-horror-comedy-bride-doom/
Thanks, I should probably be happy because it's hard to capture lightning in a bottle (or whatever the phrase is) twice .. I'm a MASSIVE fan of the original .. if by some miracle this new one will be as good but in its own different way is the best I'm hoping for .. a bit like as good as Evil Dead 2 was, it was still a bit **** compared to the original.

Last edited:

Sutter Cane

Spinach Chin
I'm also a big fan of the original as well. Sometimes it's ok to not have sequel of a movie.

It will be difficult to find another great concept and avoid to repeat themselve. This movie works because of the concept. More of the same is not a great idea.

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
I love this franchise so much.

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
HEH!

Top Bottom