Trailer for Fede Alvarez' The Girl in the Spider's Web

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member

gcaplan

S-Mart Clerk
It looks great ! Was a big fan of the David Fincher movie , never read the books or saw the foreign films . Character and world seems rich and Clair Foy looks like a good fit based on Rooney Mara's portrayal . Not sure if it ties in to that one or if this is a separate universe ...... is this a trend for Alvarez ? Regardless I'm there opening day .

Sutter Cane

Spinach Chin
Yes it looks great! I still think Fede is a good director. I think he should be a good choice for a "The Crow" movie.

gcaplan

S-Mart Clerk
Be interested in anything he does , but never got The Crow but do enjoy the film just not like others seem to . I love how Alvarez always brings a bold vision to his projects .

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
In case you're all wondering how this worked out for Fede, the answer is not well at all. A month into its worldwide release it's only made 14 million on a 43 million dollar budget; it's Fede's first ever box office flop.

K100

S-Mart Clerk
In France the movie was in cinema for only 2 weeks, at least where I live, so I missed it... I really wanted to see it, I love both Evil Dead and Don't Breath.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
It's OnDemand and DVD right now, for those who're curious about it!

Top Bottom