The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

eViL DeAdiTe

Loud Mouth Braggart
Staff member
icantbelieveitsnotmurder said:
Hey everyone! I've kind of been lurking around for a bit so I thought I would make a post.
I've been an Evil Dead fan ever since I was a kid. My brother and I spent one summer watching as many horror movies as possible while our parents were at work and Evil Dead seemed to make an impression on me and it always stuck with me. Eventually I got into other fandoms and didn't watch the movies for years, but I kept up with Sam's career, usually going to see his new works in theaters. I even made my husband go to Drag Me To Hell on our first date.
A while ago, my husband told me he hadn't seen the Evil Dead trilogy, so we had to watch it. And here I am. Thrown back into my old fandom.

Welcome back to the fandom! We're so glad to have you re-Join Ussss  :D

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
icantbelieveitsnotmurder said:
Hey everyone! I've kind of been lurking around for a bit so I thought I would make a post.
I've been an Evil Dead fan ever since I was a kid. My brother and I spent one summer watching as many horror movies as possible while our parents were at work and Evil Dead seemed to make an impression on me and it always stuck with me. Eventually I got into other fandoms and didn't watch the movies for years, but I kept up with Sam's career, usually going to see his new works in theaters. I even made my husband go to Drag Me To Hell on our first date.
A while ago, my husband told me he hadn't seen the Evil Dead trilogy, so we had to watch it. And here I am. Thrown back into my old fandom.

Welcome home. You don't have to bother taking of your shoes before entering the house either just jump right in on the conversations, and enjoy yourself.

ChemaVillalba

S-Mart Clerk
Hallo, Deadites!!!
My name's Chema, a massive EVIL DEAD fan from Madrid (Spain) since the 90s, when during my teens I discovered the saga, and fall absolutely in love with Ash William's heroic dumbness, the Necronomicon brutalities, and Sam Raimi's masterfully tongue-in-cheek genious. The absolutely awesome tv series re-ignited the flame, and here I am, joining you on hell. :)

I want to let you know, my arrival to this unholy place of fun and gore is not free: I brought a GIFT to the whole Evil Dead community, guys, a fruit of my crazy love which will come right after "AshVsTED" season finale.
Later I'll let you know on more detail, my friends.

Till then, to all of you about to chainsaw, I SALUTE YOU!!

tmHuQj.png

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
ChemaVillalba said:
Hallo, Deadites!!!
My name's Chema, a massive EVIL DEAD fan from Madrid (Spain) since the 90s, when during my teens I discovered the saga, and fall absolutely in love with Ash William's heroic dumbness, the Necronomicon brutalities, and Sam Raimi's masterfully tongue-in-cheek genious. The absolutely awesome tv series re-ignited the flame, and here I am, joining you on hell. :)

I want to let you know, my arrival to this unholy place of fun and gore is not free: I brought a GIFT to the whole Evil Dead community, guys, a fruit of my crazy love which will come right after "AshVsTED" season finale.
Later I'll let you know on more detail, my friends.

Till then, to all of you about to chainsaw, I SALUTE YOU!!

Welcome ! and i can't wait to see what you have instore for us after the finale !  :)

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Welcome to the board!

ChemaVillalba

S-Mart Clerk
Thank you guys.

If you want to know more about my GIFT to you, check out the thread I opened:  "The EVIL PREQUEL series". ;)

Toxic34

S-Mart Clerk
Hello. I figure it's time you all got to know me. The name's Michael. I'm a college student from West Palm Beach, Florida, who became a fan of ED through my younger brother, who saw the films first. I'd of course known Sam Raimi through the Spider-Man trilogy and Oz the Great and Powerful. I'd also unknowingly seen various films and shows featuring Bruce Campbell (like the Hallmark Channel mockbuster Tornado!, renting a VHS copy from Blockbuster back in 2002 or so) and never connected it all together until seeing the films in their incredible, explosively violent glory. Needless to say, I was a fan at once. And seeing the show only made me even more so.

I'm intensely interested in cinema as a whole, along with manga/anime, books (especially world history), music, video games and so forth. I've always been one of those people who fantasizes about taking part in the action on screen or us do completely new adventures together, and envisioning massive crossovers in the vein of the polarizing fan project videos of the Pooh's Adventures Series (I'm personally still a bit sad that progress on so many ideas there stalled out after the great YouTube purge). I have thus been creating an ever-expanding and elastic such series that my brother and I have done in speaking scenes/skits to each for almost a decade, but is far too complex to ever write (unless it was an RP, and even then it would take an army of people to get it done). You can see what this idea, that will sadly only live in my head, and how it is like. It also features an ED influence, (and features Sam, Ivan, Bruce and Robert Tapert in the story, screenwriters and directors section that shows who'd be making this project if it were a movie/TV series) but it is not doing ED itself in the story. I hope you'll look at it and tell me your thoughts. (https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4103222/michael-moore398)

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Welcome to the board, and thank you for contributing!

Toxic34

S-Mart Clerk
Thank you. What do you think of what I posted in the Fanfiction profile? What do you have to say about this wild and crazy epic crossover?

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Hello I'm not exactly new but I'm a big fan of the Evil Dead franchise and the TV series Ash Vs. Evil Dead

Welcome to the board!!

The Knowby Warrior

S-Mart Clerk
Hello Deadites,

Italian fan from the early 1990s. Joined this forum in 2000 or so, I was one of the "ancient members", if you want.

I live in Naples. And I actually run an ED site which was totally rewritten last year in tune with a new time travel theory based on AvED (of course).

Glad to be here again. There has been some bad blood between me and some members of this board in the past but... well, I love peace, I don't like war. And of course, I'm just an Evil Dead maniac, I need brothers!

Hope to be welcomed.

Last edited:

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Welcome to the board :D

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
Hello I'm not exactly new but I'm a big fan of the Evil Dead franchise and the TV series Ash Vs. Evil Dead

Hello Deadites,

Italian fan from the early 1990s. Joined this forum in 2000 or so, I was one of the "ancient members", if you want.

I live in Naples. And I actually run an ED site which was totally rewritten last year in tune with a new time travel theory based on AvED (of course).

Glad to be here again. There has been some bad blood between me and some members of this board in the past but... well, I love peace, I don't like war. And of course, I'm just an Evil Dead maniac, I need brothers!

Hope to be welcomed.

Welcome to our slightly humble abode.

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Thanks for returning Knowby, Deadites is a lot more mellow forum members wise these day but if anyone upsets you, please contact a mod first ! .... with that out of the way, Morsoth has also re registered to say Hi, our new team (members and mods) are very friendly (just as Morsoth was) so yes, I forgive you for sleeping with my wife ...... just joking ;) ..

Top Bottom