The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Shev

S-Mart Clerk
Hello fellow gorehounds and happy Father's Day to all the dads.  My wife and boys scored me some most excellent Evil Dead and Army Of Darkness swag for father's day, and I figured now would be a good time to start posting on the forums.  Life is busy for the most part, but during downtime my hobbies include camping, biking, hiking, disc golf, retro gaming (mostly Atari and 80s arcade), metal, baseball, film, bizarro/horror fiction, and cards (not including "collectible" games like Magic, but I do enjoy games like Munchkin, Boss Monster, and Cards Against Humanity just as much as a fresh pack of Bicycle).

I'm actually a late bloomer to the Evil Dead series for my age.  The first film I've seen in the franchise was Army Of Darkness at the theater in 92, and shortly after that rented the first two.  I've been hooked ever since.  And for the record I loved the reboot even though it had its glaring flaws.

Cheers!

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Nice to meet you Shev .. at least I'm not the only old(er) fart around here now  :wink

godzilla98rules

Primitive Screwhead
Hello. I'm a fan of many franchises (obviously Godzilla). The Evil Dead is a series I just got into for the last two weeks. I've only seen the film three times and fell in love with it with my first viewing, so I'm very late to the party.

I'm a digital painter and love drawing portraits. Here's my artwork website:

http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/

Included is a digital painting of Ash which I finished today:

http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/ash-williams.html

I also have a youtube and a facebook page. Both links can be found on my website.

I do hope to enjoy myself on here.........

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Impressive work mate! ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3DepkGUfio

:bigsmile

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
godzilla98rules link said:
Hello. I'm a fan of many franchises (obviously Godzilla). The Evil Dead is a series I just got into for the last two weeks. I've only seen the film three times and fell in love with it with my first viewing, so I'm very late to the party.

I do hope to enjoy myself on here.........

Awwwww, love at first sight. We hope you enjoy it here too... and hope you post both early and often. Any thoughts on the new Godzilla movie and/or plans to see the new Evil Dead?!?

DeadEyePicturesUK

Primitive Screwhead
Hi
I'm Ste from DeadEye Pictures UK, great site you have here.
Please help by supporting us with our violent and controversial horror film. The story is a realistic portrayal of English women who are abducted, raped and then executed by Muslim extremists in a new wave of terror to hit the UK.

VERY STRONG TRAILER PLEASE BE WARNED!!
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-sons-of-jihad-part-1-brutal-horror-film#home

Thanks

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Hello Ste and crew and welcome to Deadites..

Woh!  ... you're not kidding with controversial. So the story line is two serial killers start hunting Muslim extremist rapists? (a couple of gangs I'm aware of have indeed gone to prison for grooming underage and disadvantaged young white girls in the UK in the past few years though I'm not aware if it's become an epidemic yet).... and after a quick internet search, you're Bradford based? .. you must like living dangerously?. This is going to push a lot of buttons with people.

(To explain to US readers, Bradford in Yorshire, UK has a very high Muslim population)

Your trailer reminded me of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre dining room scene. Is this going to be a 70's (in spirit) rape revenge exploitation film, mondo documentary or what? .. I'm curious in seeing how your serial killers behave around this premise.

Please keep us updated, but in the future, please can you also put a large warning on any controversial vid links to protect our more sensitive and or underage forum members mate .. thank you and good luck sirs and sir-ettes :) ... bring on the mayhem  :cool

grinchy

S-Mart Clerk
Hi, new guy from Liverpool england, loved the movies for years and i own a few different copies of part 2 especially
i'm a sculptor and mask maker and have done a few different wall plaques, Ash, Evil ed, and the pee wee demon, i'll post pics if i find the relevant place, cheers

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Welcome to the forum!   :D

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Hi my names joe, been watching evil dead since i was little, i used to own the first evil dead and army of darkness on vhs but they are now missing in action, can't wait to watch the new evil dead series with you all on halloween, gonna be tons of fun !  :D

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Welcome to the board, all of you :)

Quake42

S-Mart Clerk
Greetings all! Sometime lurker, Evil Dead and Xena/Hercules fan very excited about AvED! Seems like a great board.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Welcome to the board!

Groovy

Primitive Screwhead
G'day everybody! 

Just dropping in to say hi and that I look forward to jumping into some conversations with you all!

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
Groovy said:
G'day everybody! 

Just dropping in to say hi and that I look forward to jumping into some conversations with you all!

Welcome aboard the Deadites Express. Choo, choo... and nice name too.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Welcome to the board! :D

Top Bottom