The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

DyD

Spinach Chin
Whether you're a fan of what AvED is doing or not, the show brought back a whole lot of members from the good old days of the forum. That alone almost kinda makes the whole project worthwhile in my book.

Muzzlehatch

Loud Mouth Braggart
This may not be the right thread but I just wanted to stop by and say how happy I am about this place.

It's always a nice distraction from my work (which can be quite stressful) to dive into this forum and discuss one of my favourite franchise with all of you fine people during office hours (I am self-employed, so no worries about an angry boss ... :-D )

Nick el Ass

Spinach Chin
This may not be the right thread but I just wanted to stop by and say how happy I am about this place.

It's always a nice distraction from my work (which can be quite stressful) to dive into this forum and discuss one of my favourite franchise with all of you fine people during office hours (I am self-employed, so no worries about an angry boss ... :-D )

Always good to have new and old faces around, and that you are self employed so if there is a drop off in productivity it is on you because I know I have spent a lot of hours on this forum over the years discussing the greatest trilogy ever made.

Ashy Slashy

S-Mart Clerk
Hey everybody newbie here, been a fan of evil dead for a while and the 2nd film has been my favourite film for over 10 years. I have a small evil dead collection thats mainly figures, I have a few custom evil dead figures aswell that I'll show eventually. Merry Christmas !

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Hey everybody newbie here, been a fan of evil dead for a while and the 2nd film has been my favourite film for over 10 years. I have a small evil dead collection thats mainly figures, I have a few custom evil dead figures aswell that I'll show eventually. Merry Christmas !
Thanks for the Hi to us Ashy Slashy and Happy Christmas while we're at it as well :) .. I'm looking forward to seeing your custom work.

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Welcome to the board, Ashy Slashy!

Top Bottom