The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Wolfie said:
MaidOfKandar said:
Welcome to the board! :D

Who you welcoming, me? If so thank you. :)

Yep, that's what I was doing :) You're welcome!

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
Wolfie said:
MaidOfKandar said:
Welcome to the board! :D

Who you welcoming, me? If so thank you. :)

Everyone is welcome here at Deadites, and suddenly I feel like Oprah giving out gifts to people. You get a welcome, and you get a welcome, and let's not forget about all of the lurkers.

smartacus

Primitive Screwhead
New Fan

Hell yeah !!! I have a new favorite show  This show is so funny and has Lucy Lawless great combo!!!!! I'm going to start working
the San Diego Comic Con  again just because of this show, Starz has a hit !!!!!!!!!!   this show rocks.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
RE: New Fan

Welcome to the board!

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
RE: New Fan

Nice. Now all you need is to get copies of the original trilogy, and make a marathon of it. The Evil Dead is only the best thing ever put on film in my humble opinion, and possibly tv. Although I enjoyed Xena/Hercules very much.

Life_Gets_Teejus

S-Mart Clerk
Hi there, this is Life_Gets_Teejus from Baltimore. I've been a fan of the series ever since I saw the first Evil Dead when I was a kid and it remains my favorite movie to date.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Welcome to the board! :)

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
Life_Gets_Teejus said:
Hi there, this is Life_Gets_Teejus from Baltimore. I've been a fan of the series ever since I saw the first Evil Dead when I was a kid and it remains my favorite movie to date.

Greetings fellow, or fellette fan. Wait... that is too close to fellatio. Anyways enjoy the board.

Penbast

Primitive Screwhead
Hy there

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I am reading on this side now for several years and I am an Evil Dead fan since 15. I came to the franchise trough the Evil Dead (Resident evil-Clone) game and recognized our beloved Ash in a freaky movie named “Army of Darkness”. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Because the first Evil Dead is on index in Germany (what means it is not allowed to sell it without cuts) I saw the movies backwards. First AoD, Evil Dead 2 and at last, thanks to an import from Austria, finally the first one uncut.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Now with the remake and the new TV Series (which I find gets better and better on each episode) my fascination for Evil Dead is rising again. And I am a fan of Bruce Campbell anyway.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]So, I hope for some cool discussion and impression in the forum (I am thinking about to construct a Chainsaw prop). [/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Best wishes from Switzerland[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Penbast[/font]

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Welcome aboard, Penbast!

stephanieis30

S-Mart Clerk
Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

I got into Evil Dead just recently; I watched the first movie and by sheer coincidence the show's premiere was on the next day (which I had no idea existed). LOVE the show, LOVE the movies, LOVE Bruce! So glad I'm joining the Evil Dead community in general because the fan base - from what I've discovered so far - is awesome!

:cool:

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
stephanieis30 said:

I got into Evil Dead just recently; I watched the first movie and by sheer coincidence the show's premiere was on the next day (which I had no idea existed). LOVE the show, LOVE the movies, LOVE Bruce! So glad I'm joining the Evil Dead community in general because the fan base - from what I've discovered so far - is awesome!

Good to meet you Stephanieis30 :cool:

eViL DeAdiTe

Loud Mouth Braggart
Staff member
stephanieis30 said:

Welcome aboard Stephanie!!! (..who may have possibly turned 30 within the last several months)

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
Nick el Ass said:
Life_Gets_Teejus said:

Greetings fellow, or fellette fan. Wait... that is too close to fellatio. Anyways enjoy the board.

stephanieis30 said:

Greetings and salutations to the two of you, and welcome to Deadites. No need to take your shoes off just make yourselves at home.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
stephanieis30 said:

Welcome to the board!

Hey everyone! I've kind of been lurking around for a bit so I thought I would make a post.
I've been an Evil Dead fan ever since I was a kid. My brother and I spent one summer watching as many horror movies as possible while our parents were at work and Evil Dead seemed to make an impression on me and it always stuck with me. Eventually I got into other fandoms and didn't watch the movies for years, but I kept up with Sam's career, usually going to see his new works in theaters. I even made my husband go to Drag Me To Hell on our first date.
A while ago, my husband told me he hadn't seen the Evil Dead trilogy, so we had to watch it. And here I am. Thrown back into my old fandom.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Welcome to the board (And I'm so glad you took my suggestion to come!)

Top Bottom