The Evil Dead Exhibit Featuring Original Props and more!

Eligos

Primitive Screwhead
Hey everyone, I stumbled across this event happening here in Burbank California at a spot called The Mystic Museum. They feature different art shows with items on display and scenes set up so you can take photos. On September 7th they are hosting an Evil Dead Event with art by many artists and actual screen used props from the films! Here is the official release with links:

Mystic Museum Site
Facebook Events Page

The very first Evil Dead Exhibit showcasing original props from the film ! Sounds groovy right? This is an immersive experience featuring photo ops, tribute art and more!
We are working directly with Renaissance Pictures LTD to give you an authentic Evil Dead experience that will swallow your soul!
This is the opening party and we will have a DJ, complimentary drinks and treats plus Rad Coffee will be parked out front!

Proudly sponsored by our favorite companies!
Shudder Creepy Co. FRIGHT-RAGS FANGORIA Slashback Video The Haunt Store Trick or Treat Studios Inflatable Design Group

Special thanks to Sam Raimi, Bruce Campbell, Rob Tapert and Jose Canas!

Event is all ages, children must be accompanied by adults.
$12 at door

Vip early entry tickets are now released. Limited quantity , purchase through link.

I'm super excited for this event. On their website they are selling advanced VIP tickets for $25 that gets you into the show before the big groups. I plan on being there opening night and I'm going to bring along a few of the extra Eli's Reptile Lounge stickers I made for my screen used prop to hand out to folks.

67321835_2385720071684455_8937159762756239360_o.jpg

Last edited:

BooCrew

Primitive Screwhead
Hey everyone!
We just had the owners of the Mystic Museum along with someone from Ghost House Pictures on our podcast that will get you a really great idea of just how incredible the scope of this thing really is. Jose from Ghost House had a spectacular story about how the event came to be. Here is a link if anyone is interested in finding out more about the event!
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-boo-crew/id1318465262?i=1000447908971

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
This looks so cool!

Top Bottom