New Evil Dead film! Evil Dead Rise (updated)

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
I still badly want to see Ash in apocalypse London, grumpy like Snake Pliskin or Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven .. a natural progression of Ash's character.
I could see it sill working if we get some new young character, probably a scavenger, finding old man Ash by accident .. I'm imagining post apocalypse London like New York in Escape From New York, no locals f**k with the crazy old man so he's a hermit, sort of like Ben Kenobi but more warped at this point.

Surtur

Loud Mouth Braggart
I could see it sill working if we get some new young character, probably a scavenger, finding old man Ash by accident .. I'm imagining post apocalypse London like New York in Escape From New York, no locals f**k with the crazy old man so he's a hermit, sort of like Ben Kenobi but more warped at this point.
What about a Dalton type character who is more straight laced and serious than Ash? I did feel like Dalton had potential as a character, someone trained to fight, probably military, to provide some strength and toughness to old man Ash

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
According to spoilers Bruce released during various Wizard World related press junket.

The central character of the movie will be a single mother trying to protect her kids from the Evil.

this is new for the franchise but
Not the director, who wrote an entire movie about a woman and her son and demons, which was hi debut feature, the Hole in the Ground.

Top Bottom