Imagining Army of Darkness 2 (following Sam Raimi's ending)

• Thread starter ElectricFire 169
  • Start date
E

ElectricFire 169

So Ash has defeated the army of darkness and been given the potion that will allow him to sleep through the next few centuries and wake up in his own time. Of course, Ash being Ash, he takes too much of the potion and wakes up 100 years after his own time in a post-apocalyptic London.

What happens to him next? I want to hear what you think happens.

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Moved this over to the main forum!

The formula's pretty easy - Ash kills Deadite-possessed monster mutant people, finds other human survivors, is tasked to protect them. I'd throw in some solid Mad Max and Omega Man parodies to top things off, and I'd personally have someone be there with him from the previous movies. The Wise Man and Sheila choose to sleep through the ages and waken just after Ash to help him because the book's changed and they need tell him to go back in time since he's messed up the future.

It's Ash's duty to set things right, he seemingly does, comes back to the present, stops the threat that set the apocalypse into motion, only to discover things are imperfect (Maybe we're in a world where men evolved from Deadites!)

Last edited:
E

ElectricFire 169

I wish I'd seen this reply sooner, you've summed it up so well!

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Thank you!

Hurley

Spinach Chin
I think Evil Dead 4 is a great story to make as a fan comic book, because you can do with it not only all that Mad Max or western stuff that Maid has mentioned, but you could also do something you couldn't with an official comic book or a movie – to link all the previous films together somehow. It's too bad I'm no good at drawing, because I was actually thinking about this a few times. It could be an interesting project.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
I think Evil Dead 4 is a great story to make as a fan comic book, because you can do with it not only all that Mad Max or western stuff that Maid has mentioned, but you could also do something you couldn't with an official comic book or a movie – to link all the previous films together somehow. It's too bad I'm no good at drawing, because I was actually thinking about this a few times. It could be an interesting project.

The comics have tried to do little bits of that on and off! Sadly the Mad Max stuff was really watered down and the western stuff was somehow wrapped up in the Hack/Slash crossover and thus Messy.

Top Bottom