Evil Dead: A Nightmare Reimagined Soundtrack Available for Streaming on Bandcamp

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
It's up digitally for awhile now, but Mondo has finally posted it on Bandcamp!

Hurley

Spinach Chin
Yeah, I'm still waiting for the LP, though. Ordered it nearly a month ago and I haven't even received a track number for the package yet.

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
It's up digitally for awhile now, but Mondo has finally posted it on Bandcamp!
As most of us are aware, sound F/X and scores are a huge but often overlooked element to all horror films .. it'd be a really interesting experiment to re watch The Evil Dead with this new LoDuca score instead ..

.. and the original LP is still on my list of holy grail must haves .. it's so expensive now, I was looking around record shops before the internet for it ..

Elise41

Spinach Chin
Staff member
I got the original which I bought right before the Ash vs Evil Dead craze hit. Evil Dead 2 however, no. I would if AVED didn't come out. Mondo is awful though. They take some of their actual stock and sell as random sellers on eBay and they also wait to see how the sales go before producing so yeah expect to wait without a shipment date in sight or anything announced. 0 transparency.

Guy

Loud Mouth Braggart
I want the Blue Swirl Army of Darkness. Then my life will be complete.

Hurley

Spinach Chin
Mondo is awful though. They take some of their actual stock and sell as random sellers on eBay and they also wait to see how the sales go before producing so yeah expect to wait without a shipment date in sight or anything announced. 0 transparency.

Yeah, wish this wasn't true, but it sure seems like it. There are already posts on Twitter of people getting their copy, but I still hasn't even got the tracking number, which is important to me since one of my older orders from Mondo has already been lost during shipping (to their credit, they sent me a new one, but it still added another month or so before it arrived).

Top Bottom