Bruce Confirms Voice Work For New Game

Kevin

Loud Mouth Braggart
Last edited:

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
This could be interesting, if done by the right publisher.

Sutter Cane

Spinach Chin
This could be interesting, if done by the right publisher.

Yup! but I don't have much expectations. Most Evil Dead games go from bad to "ok". There's no great games. ED Regeneration was interesting from a fan point of view, but for any other gamers, it was just average at best.

Sutter Cane

Spinach Chin
Reactions: DyD

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Now see, I like Hail to the King for its storyline, Regeneration for its gameplay (and storyline; it's IMO the best of the bunch) and FFOB for its creativity. It's interesting how esteem for them has changed over time.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Should be fun to have a modern Evil Dead console game if nothing else!

DeathLivesAgain

Loud Mouth Braggart
Robert Englund was retired. He changed his mind. Bruce needs to blow some steam.

I agree that Bruce may change his mind. So many actors state that they are retired (not necessarily from a particular role, but from acting entirely), then they come back. I believe Bruce when he says it, but I also think it's a bit foolish (or deceitful) to say 'never'. Sometimes he used the word 'never', but in his official statement on the matter, he used the word 'retired', which can lead to being unretired. We'll see. If the right opportunity (a good offer and script) presents itself at the right time...

Also, his reasoning is kinda wonky. He doesn't want to be in the blood and uncomfortableness of being Ash, he claims. But, my argument, is 'Why does Ash have to be in blood?' And Bruce is a producer, can't he make that call to not have Ash get such abuse? There's more to the character than splatstick.

BadAsh

S-Mart Clerk
I agree that Bruce may change his mind. So many actors state that they are retired (not necessarily from a particular role, but from acting entirely), then they come back. I believe Bruce when he says it, but I also think it's a bit foolish (or deceitful) to say 'never'. Sometimes he used the word 'never', but in his official statement on the matter, he used the word 'retired', which can lead to being unretired. We'll see. If the right opportunity (a good offer and script) presents itself at the right time...

Also, his reasoning is kinda wonky. He doesn't want to be in the blood and uncomfortableness of being Ash, he claims. But, my argument, is 'Why does Ash have to be in blood?' And Bruce is a producer, can't he make that call to not have Ash get such abuse? There's more to the character than splatstick.

Why Bruce made Ash vs The Evil Dead then? I mean the Evil Dead Franchise is his cash cow. What other work is going to do that will be as successful as Evil Dead franchise.I personally think Bruce said his going to retire as a marketing gimmick. I remember Ash Vs The Evil Dead Blueray were just lying there. Before the show was cancelled. When I checked after it was cancelled. Ash Vs The Evil Dead we’re all gone.

DeathLivesAgain

Loud Mouth Braggart
Why Bruce made Ash vs The Evil Dead then? I mean the Evil Dead Franchise is his cash cow. What other work is going to do that will be as successful as Evil Dead franchise.I personally think Bruce said his going to retire as a marketing gimmick. I remember Ash Vs The Evil Dead Blueray were just lying there. Before the show was cancelled. When I checked after it was cancelled. Ash Vs The Evil Dead we’re all gone.

I desperately want the series to continue (Ash Vs Evil Dead season 4). If only the right buyers could attain Starz and push for the continuation of the show. It's an unlikely scenario, but you never know. CBS nearly bought Starz this summer, but the deal didn't happen. We know Rob and Sam had an outline for a couple more seasons. I could just imagine it... but maybe that's all it'll be (live on in my imagination).

BadAsh

S-Mart Clerk
I desperately want the series to continue (Ash Vs Evil Dead season 4). If only the right buyers could attain Starz and push for the continuation of the show. It's an unlikely scenario, but you never know. CBS nearly bought Starz this summer, but the deal didn't happen. We know Rob and Sam had an outline for a couple more seasons. I could just imagine it... but maybe that's all it'll be (live on in my imagination).
Looks like their are 6 seasons. I bet their is Army Of Darkness, and Ash returning to the Middle Ages in those outlines.

BadAsh

S-Mart Clerk
I suppose to be 5 seasons.

Top Bottom