Bruce Campbell to Host Ripley's Believe it or Not

DeathLivesAgain

Loud Mouth Braggart
He's probably going to be the new host for a new Ripley's Believe It Or Not! show, just like what Dean Cain did before (and others before).

I know we all want this to be an announcement that he's returning to play Ash, but that would make no sense announcing it to a bunch of people who have no idea who Bruce Campbell is or "Ash", for a Ripley's Believe It Or Not! event. I'm pretty sure it has to do with Ripley's Believe It Or Not!.

Sutter Cane

Spinach Chin
I don't really expect a Evil Dead related announcement...But I would like to hear some positive news about the franchise. ;)

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
As a fan of both Robert Ripley and Bruce, I'm looking forward to finding out more about this.

Kain

Captain Supermarket
Staff member
For those who missed Bruce's big announcement, he will be hosting the upcoming Ripley's Believe it or Not TV show on the Travel Channel :D

8Hs92Hk.png

NSH4D50.png

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
I have a feeling it's going to be a wax statue of Ash at Madame Tussaud's.

It is kind of shocking there isn't already a statue/monument to the chin somewhere, haha.

I always thought Bruce would be a good choice for a travel show, or as a host of a late night tv show in which he could sit around and just be Bruce for an hour while talking about weird shit. Also the Dean Cain version of Ripley's Believe It or Not is the only version of the show I can recall ever seeing on tv, but I always found the books to be way more fascinating than whatever The Guinness Book of World Records put out each year.

Last edited:

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
If Ronald Reagan can become president, Clint Eastwood can become mayor and the terminator can become governor, the only thing holding Bruce Campbell back is himself if he doesn't want to become statue worthy in the U.S. ... I could retire by selling my collectibles if he did that ;)

eViL DeAdiTe

Loud Mouth Braggart
Staff member
This is what retirement looks like folks. Easy gig, and no stunts.

I never watched the Dean Cain revival, but as a kid I loved the original Jack Palance version. He was so intense.

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
I'm still waiting for them to attach a date to this, but I'm excited about it!

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Nice!!

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Thank you Nick!!

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
I hope it isn't only about extreme performers and juggling hipsters doing handstands, as talented as some of them are, I want to see those people with horns growing out of their heads, weird unexplained crap falling from the sky and angel hair, people who can only read books when they're upside down, unexpected cloud formations, areas where cars roll up hills .. a broader range of abundant weird crap and not just people from a Las Vegas stage show type of scene .. I can flip bar mats and catch them with my hands palm up and palm down, sometimes in stacks but that's only practice, nothing weird about it .. true weirdness instead please Bruce and not just show offs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom