Bruce Campbell to Host Ripley's Believe it or Not

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Airs today!

Kain

Captain Supermarket
Staff member
I haven't been able to watch. I downloaded the Travel Channel app but it's really barebones. They don't add new shows to it. I may have to watch it by other means.

Nick el Ass

Spinach Chin
Bruce is a natural as a host of Ripley's Believe it or Not, and when they showed the guy who has a knack for balancing things on his chin he even made a joke about making money off his chin for years. Now I hope they will give him a show/special(s) where he just travels around to conventions/weird places just being himself. It would be a huge improvement over all the ghost hunter shows, and the show I watched earlier this morning with a bunch of rednecks hunting bigfoot with a bunch of fake gunshots added in every time they got scared.

Last edited:

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
I livetweeted it last week and will probably watch it again tonight! It's all right; Bruce's narration is funny enough, and the direction is OK.

Nick el Ass

Spinach Chin
After changing my internet(s) I lost some channels including the Travl Channel so I missed a few episodes, but got it back tonight in time to watch a guy balancing on a spear... and the guy who runs the Icelandic Penis Museum. It looks like Ripley's Believe it or Not has finally gotten to the weirdness we all know and love. Now I need to see what else Bruce was up to while in San Diego for Comic-Con.

Last edited:

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Waiting to hear if this will pull a renewal.

BadAsh

S-Mart Clerk
This is how is going to be remembered by? Not a chainsaw wielding badass but a washed up actor. If Bruce Campbell is smart as people say he is. He knows Ash Williams his greatest achievement. I personally think Bruce is trolling the fans that he is retired. Ash Vs the Evil Dead on Netflix doing really well. I think he did it as a way to boost sales.

Top Bottom