AshTray, Swofty n Friends Ghostly Encounter Power Hour

AshTray

S-Mart Clerk
Welcome boys n ghouls to The AshTray, Swofty n Friends Ghostly Encounters Power Hour!
Heres a lil taste of real life horror encounters of the 33rd kind where we can share our interactions with the great beyond. So feel free to give us the willys n keep us up at night for fear of the coat rack eating our faces.
I give the stage now to a bloke who needs no introduction but might give you one anyway,
The one, the only Swofty McSwofterson.
The floor is yours sir....take us there.

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Hello. I'm Swofty McSwofterson ...

I was offered a job by a schoolfriend who owned a building in Oakham, Rutland UK ... It got me out of my parent's house, I was about 21... to run a chip shop on the first level of a three level very old building)... and to get paid and live in the top story flat for free. Before Me and Jez got rolling with his plans it had been a chip shop since the 60's and an old bloke called Ken (who still worked in the building and had also worked there when it was a grain or flour mill when he was younger) was telling us about top level ghost stories (candles that blew at a wrong angle and he didn't want to go in that room again type stuff  :eyeroll)

When Jez's mate Mike started working with us it was because he was going to set up a middle story Bistro, we all became aware of a presence. Ken's storys before or not, this was tangible .. we'd be painting  or building something and feel that one of the others were sometimes looking over our shoulder and turn to talk to them and  : no one there .. almost every time ...... Mike was the first to half jokingly leave a Jack Daniel's shot on the bar we were constructing  ..... he decided and told us 'it' was female because he said he'd heard foot sounds, light brushing on carpet type sounds ..

I fell out with Mike because I was a bit of a slob and had left a few of his Bistro plates in my flat unwashed and he had a go at me when I got back .. his plates .. fair enough .... and so I was then blamed for deliberately switching his hot water supply off but ....

..... me, Jez and Mike found too much other weird stuff happening, electrical stuff, sounds, sudden cold spot temperature changes during a hot summer, wafts of perfume .. I had a dream in that building that I was walking up an artificial looking plastic green AstroTurf type hill and reached the top to find an abandoned car with the back passenger door open. I opened a plastic bag on the back seat and it contained a dead baby.

After one night when me and Anna (my then girlfriend) had both felt so uncomfortable and suddenly strangely depressed, she took us out of the building just to stand us over the road which worked ... our moods lifted as quickly as if someone had flicked a light switch ..

Anna asked the locals after I told her about my dream and because of her own weird feelings about the building..

She was told the wife who used to live there drove herself up to the top of a local hill to kill herself because of her husband's infidelity... he'd hired a girl to work with him in the chip shop, his wife ran the middle story. She put a hose pipe in her car from her exhaust and killed herself. She hadn't told anyone she was pregnant... :sad

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
The strange case of Elisa Lam ..

If you want to get seriously creeped out, save this puppy for Halloween. You'll need to read the article before clicking on all of the video links because there are so many unexplainable factors in Canadian Elisa Lam's death last February ...

(this is a current unsolved case btw, not an elaborate internet hoax or film promotion etc. Google her name .. shudder!)

... enjoy, girls and ghouls :

http://artbell.com/the-mysterious-death-of-canadian-elisa-lam/

http://www.china.org.cn/world/2013-06/26/content_29238312.htm

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?s=57d36f5bfb85f9f732353dac1f2649fe&t=200698

edit: .. maybe the elevator door stayed open for four minutes because she pressed all the buttons quickly and tripped the system? .. if so, maybe she was tech savvy and that's how she got past the alarms and onto the roof? .. if so, how did she manage to end up inside the water tank when they had to cut a hole to get her body out? .. and where did her clothes go? .. the 'British' girl in the second video link has an Eastern European accent and why would she be laughing about drinking the water? .. Elisa's death also shares eerie similarities with the movie Dark Waters ... haunting elevator scene and dead body in the water tower on top of a hotel .. it's also rumoured although not officially confirmed that Elisa had Bipolar depression and her personal blog records she was having a bad time mentally right before this happened (although her blog has been mirrored) .. we need Sherlock Holmes on this one!  :bigsmile

AshTray

S-Mart Clerk
Alright a gotta good one this ones prolly the most scared ive been....so far.
I live in a pretty nice 3 bedroom mobile home in oakdale, minnesota. The trailer was built n put here in 1964 so lotsa deaths of residents have happend here i believe this particular sprite to be my neighbors dad who lived here n died a couple decades ago. So first when i moved in about 3 er so years ago it was only me here with no tv er nothin and i have trouble gettin to sleep right away so i stay up fer awhile tryin to sleep when one night i hear some heavy foots steps in my linoleum hallway i figger some one broke in er somethin so i grabbed whut weapon i could(a samuri sword) n run out there only to find no one. So this keeps occurring every night so i jes listen to em pace up n down the hall stopping at my door n walking back again. So all my friends think its the old trailer makin noise til later when i get settled in and throw a few partys n i had a buddy crash on my couch one night and he sees a tall skinny old dude pacing around my kitchen and he shrugs it off thinkin it was me but it wasnt.
But wait theres more
So another night like last year i think im tryin to fall asleep n i got a computer in my room and the monitors on sleep mode so the power buttons blinking n in between the blinkin i notice whut appears to be a creepy looking skinny old dude at the end of my bed so i sit there frozen with fear tryin to make sence of it all when i notice in the blinking light hes got his hand out reachin for me n getting closer i was literary cold frozen in horror unable to move til i managed to grab my remote n turn on the tv and he disappeared.
Whew, im gettin freaked jes typin this...
i havnt seen much of him since then but still hear some noises every now n then but i live with four other people now so the activitys gone a little un noticed but ill never forget that one.

AshTray

S-Mart Clerk
Got another one fer yas...
Titled "My Visit in The Cemetery"
Alright in last October in 2010 my friend got hit my a car n died so i vistit him at the cemetery every once n a while n hang out with when one night i keep seein lotsa things outta the corner of my eye like people walkin around...like alotta people..dead ones..
I where glasses n cant see to well far away n didnt have em on at this moment but i know whut i saw. So i jes sat there n watched everyone walkin around lookin my way curiously but not gettin tclose. I jes continue my conversation with my friend a had a few beers with em n paid my respects n eventuall left un harmed but that time'll always stick out in my mind. Ive always been very respectful to the dead and there resting places n alway thought i had an ability to communicaten see the dead, ive never played with a ouiji board er nothin but have always had a connection to the great beyond...its pretty cool but i dont mess with em too much so they dont get violent. I have woken up with light scratches a few times but not too bad..

AshTray

S-Mart Clerk
As fer the Elisa Lam thing thats jes weird...i dunno how she got in the water tank er where he clothes went..ive never seen dark waters but this case is strange..i cant even come up with a theory. Like someone killed n hid the body in there er somethin?

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
AshTray link said:
As fer the Elisa Lam thing thats jes weird...i dunno how she got in the water tank er where he clothes went..ive never seen dark waters but this case is strange..i cant even come up with a theory. Like someone killed n hid the body in there er somethin?

My theories ....

It's stated no one knew she was going there so she was probably meeting someone dodgy, probably someone she'd spoken to over the internet ..
Her personnel blog that's been mirrored has her writing she wasn't in a good frame of mind .. Bipolar disorder has been brought up but not confirmed yet ..
The elevator footage shows her pressing all the elevator buttons, the most sensible explanation why the doors acted in a weird way ..
Her body language has been perceived by many to be over theatrical ... was she acting? ... too much IMO has been made of her hand movements and if it's something paranormal. I think it's just the poor girl suffering with a mental illness and that's what we can see in the video ..
Another query that's been brought up is how she got through two alarmed doors without them going off. Maybe the alarms did go off .. I can't find the link right now but an ex resident wrote that him and his buddys used to go up on the roof all the time, sometimes the alarms failed and sometimes they didn't .. a token security guard (remember, this isn't the Ritz Hotel) .. would come up, throw a flash light around a little then leave ... this was and still is regarded as a slum downtown hotel. The sort of place someone wanting to kill Elisa would pick due to its low funded security system ..

So that realistically gets Elisa on the roof ..

Where did her clothes go? ... Her killer (or Elisa herself) threw them over the side of the building ... someone picked them up or they were swept up by bin men the next morning .. it was two weeks before her body was discovered so that allows more than enough time for them to not be around anymore ..

Take away the killer parts, replace it with the suicide theory, add the factor that she was a Canadian Japanese woman that may have had a mental disorder and Dark Water was about a young Japanese woman who had paranormal experiences in an elevator and at the end is found dead on the roof of a hotel in a water tower ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBbgvn_TY7o

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
As I was walking down the stairs
I saw a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
Oh how I wish he'd go away ...

.... my favourite creepy poem  :happydevil

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Screaming ghost in empty hotel room:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BobA5ujHkvU#t=154

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
The Elisa Lam unsolved death story gets even weirder ....

A few days after her body was discovered, the skid row area where the hotel is located saw an outbreak of TB ... nothing too weird about that but the meds used to treat the mostly homeless people were/are named ... drum roll ... Lam Elisa. Probably just a weird coincidence. Or if you're into conspiracy theories, she booked into the hotel and would almost certainly have given her surname first, recorded as Lam Elisa. Some shadowy government agency/CIA/Illumanati (take your pick) were planning to experiment on the homeless by releasing TB, became paranoid when they discovered someone had booked into the hotel with the same name, thought it too much of a coincidence and bumped her off, wrongly because the name was just a coincidence. Phew! ... crazy and takes a few leaps of imagination but it works .. if she was killed by "the people in charge", the toxicology report on her body that showed she had no drugs or alcohol in her system could have been falsified as well .. she definitely looked spaced out on something in that elevator footage.

A link explaining Lam Elisa:

http://www.mmrp.org/projects/clinical-trials/diagnostics-medical-devices/rapid-antigen-detection.html

Top Bottom