A Movie similar to Evil Dead I in the making?!

A

Ashley777

Searching for Evil Dead clips on youtube I found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY3GeNCFejE
Somebody got any idea what this is? Is this a new movie or did I miss something? I love the fact they (whoever they are) did an Ellen Sandweiss zombie turn which really freaked me out when I saw Evil Dead for the first time.
The pic of the clip which resembles that scene was the reason I clicked on it. VERY weird trailer, no comments, no maker. don't know if it's really a movie but if it is, it looks damn interesting. At the ending this Evil Dead looking naked girl sits on top of a guy giving birth straight into his face - now that's some original gore I haven't seen since the first Evil Dead. But does anyone know if this is a movie? I can't find anything on it...

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
I really enjoyed that and thank you and also hope to get to watch it but, for me .. It was like watching what just starting out Evil Dead fan Peter Jackson could have made if he hadn't instead decided to do his own thing .. if you google ayahuasca ........ it's again a drug thing. Why didn't you go with white contact lenses Fede Alvarez you bastard!.. Why?!

(it's on imdb  titled... 'The macabre AYAHUASCA Hammer Experience')

.. looks pretty good but also a bit of a rip off ..

.. and welcome to Deadites Online Ashley777 .. sweet first post  :cool

AshTray

S-Mart Clerk
Elise41 link said:
Dude that post was made in 2012! Lol.

Lol yea i saw that...where is everybody? I jes been floatin around postin on stuffs n alottav em er kinda old

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Elise41 link said:
Dude that post was made in 2012! Lol.

Oooops ... sorry all, I didn't look at the post date! Lol ... I missed this thread the first time round.

Top Bottom