Evil Dead Fan Art

Pigeons

Primitive Screwhead
Hi,
I have joined this forum with a little bit of an ulterior motive.... I have a friend who is obsessed with Evil Dead and I was hoping to design her a T Shirt for her birthday.... We have an inside joke that involves pigeons and I was wondering if there might be anyone out there who is awesome at graphic design/ art that might be able to draw me a kickass Deadite Pigeon pooing to say the words "can't lock that shit down"
I was thinking it would be in a sort of comic cartoony style. Is there anyone who could help me?

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Hi Pigeons .. I think I'd click on some of these pics below to be taken to the main sites and try to contact some of these peeps to see what they can do for you .. the www.deviantart.com people are probably more what you're looking for though .

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=evil+dead+pigeon&biw=1286&bih=633&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=_PNmVcbQK6i1sASr5YCIBA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=pigeon+cartoon

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
aevildeadson.jpg

Does anyone here know the source of this image? .. someone has included it in a post on facebook along with teaser information that Sony are going to release a "nice edition" in 2021. I'm not sure if this is fan art or for an official new release?. No other clues are given.

Top Bottom