Evil dead figures

Kylojul

Primitive Screwhead
Hello and happy new year to everyone. my name is Julien, I live in France and I love Evil Dead since my adolescence. I want to know if there is a site that allows you to assess the price of the Evil Dead figurines that I have. And to allow myself in the future to check that my next purchases are official and sold at the right price. Thank you in advance for your answers

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Hello and happy new year to everyone. my name is Julien, I live in France and I love Evil Dead since my adolescence. I want to know if there is a site that allows you to assess the price of the Evil Dead figurines that I have. And to allow myself in the future to check that my next purchases are official and sold at the right price. Thank you in advance for your answers
I would say go on ebay to check the current asking price for various ebay collectibles .. our mod SeeNoEvil has digitally archived some of the asking prices as well as selling prices from my printed records .. our mod Elise41 is still buying Evil Dead collectibles so would be an excellent guide for the current approximated value of Evil Dead stuff ..

Top Bottom