The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

DyD

Spinach Chin
Whether you're a fan of what AvED is doing or not, the show brought back a whole lot of members from the good old days of the forum. That alone almost kinda makes the whole project worthwhile in my book.

Muzzlehatch

Loud Mouth Braggart
This may not be the right thread but I just wanted to stop by and say how happy I am about this place.

It's always a nice distraction from my work (which can be quite stressful) to dive into this forum and discuss one of my favourite franchise with all of you fine people during office hours (I am self-employed, so no worries about an angry boss ... :-D )

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
This may not be the right thread but I just wanted to stop by and say how happy I am about this place.

It's always a nice distraction from my work (which can be quite stressful) to dive into this forum and discuss one of my favourite franchise with all of you fine people during office hours (I am self-employed, so no worries about an angry boss ... :-D )

Always good to have new and old faces around, and that you are self employed so if there is a drop off in productivity it is on you because I know I have spent a lot of hours on this forum over the years discussing the greatest trilogy ever made.

Ashy Slashy

S-Mart Clerk
Hey everybody newbie here, been a fan of evil dead for a while and the 2nd film has been my favourite film for over 10 years. I have a small evil dead collection thats mainly figures, I have a few custom evil dead figures aswell that I'll show eventually. Merry Christmas !

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Hey everybody newbie here, been a fan of evil dead for a while and the 2nd film has been my favourite film for over 10 years. I have a small evil dead collection thats mainly figures, I have a few custom evil dead figures aswell that I'll show eventually. Merry Christmas !
Thanks for the Hi to us Ashy Slashy and Happy Christmas while we're at it as well :) .. I'm looking forward to seeing your custom work.

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Welcome to the board, Ashy Slashy!

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Welcome to the board!

Godzilla

S-Mart Clerk
Hello everyone! I've been a huge Evil Dead fan since I was a kid, it's my favorite horror series along with the old Universal Monster movies. Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness are some of my all time favorite films, and Ash Williams is definitely one of my favorite fictional characters. I've cosplayed Ash a few times and I'm pumped for the new game!

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Hello everyone! I've been a huge Evil Dead fan since I was a kid, it's my favorite horror series along with the old Universal Monster movies. Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness are some of my all time favorite films, and Ash Williams is definitely one of my favorite fictional characters. I've cosplayed Ash a few times and I'm pumped for the new game!

Welcome to the forum! hope you enjoy your stay here. It's a little quiet right now but i imagine things will get a bit busier around here once the game and the new film come out. :D

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky

Deadites was active even in the dark days before the 2013 movie and Ash vs Evil Dead, and with Evil Dead: The Game and Rise coming soon these will be wild times.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Welcome to the board!

HailtotheKingBaby

S-Mart Clerk
Hello everyone!

Used to post here way back in the day. Can’t believe I remembered my password! If I recall correctly I even won a bid for some Army of Darkness figures off Kain back in ‘07 or ‘08. Pleasantly surprised to see this place is still active with familiar faces still posting.

Kain

Captain Supermarket
Staff member
Hello everyone!

Used to post here way back in the day. Can’t believe I remembered my password! If I recall correctly I even won a bid for some Army of Darkness figures off Kain back in ‘07 or ‘08. Pleasantly surprised to see this place is still active with familiar faces still posting.

Hey dude welcome back! I hope you stick around and post.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
Hello everyone!

Welcome back to Deadites, and yeah this place will always be home since it was one of the first sites I joined way back on 2004.

Top Bottom